CMU offers outstanding Master degree programs for those who are ready to take their education, and their career, to the next level.
Each of our graduate programs is carefully crafted to offer the strong academics you expect from CMU. Program delivery can range from on the main campus in CMU, to off campus locations, and online. All programs are not available at all locations.
Expect MORE from your graduate studies through CMU.
Master Degree Programs
- Master of Business Administration
- Master of Education
- Master of Health Professions Education
- Master of Music Education
- Master of Science in Athletic Training*
- Master of Science in Clinical Counseling*
- Master of Science in Educational Administration
- Master of Science in Information Technology Management
- Master of Science in Mathematics
- Master of Science in Nursing: Clinical Nurse Leader or Nurse Educator
*This program only offers a certification in the state of Missouri
Please click here to find out if this program may be available in another state.
Visiting or Non-Degree Seeking Students
Looking for a specific Graduate level course? Take the course you need from CMU. Submit the appropriate application for admission, and select non-degree seeking as your student-type. Students seeking MOREnet Workshop educational credits should fill out the Master of Education application.
All Visiting or Non-Degree seeking students must provide a copy of transcript that verifies a baccalaureate degree was earned. Email unofficial copy, or request an official copy from institution to email@example.com.